Fathom is a global leader in flood risk modelling and research, formed out of the University of Bristol Hydrology Research Group. Their work specializes in flood risk, insurance, emergency response, supply chain risk, CAT modelling and risk analysis.
Fathom-Global 2.0 Flood Hazard Data is the most robust and comprehensive flood hazard dataset in the world. It couples the latest topography and hydrography datasets with cutting-edge 2D hydraulic modelling techniques to simulate inundation across all rivers in the world. Fathom’s latest Global MERIT-DEM and MERIT-Hydro is the best terrain and hydrography data currently available, providing the most accurate view of the Earth’s surface elevation and the location of all rivers.
The dataset allows for:
- Quantification and mitigation of flood risk
- Consistent analysis and pricing of global exposures
- Competitive advantage for risk selection, pricing and underwriting
- Improved portfolio management at a global scale
- Triage flood exposures across any portfolio
- Loss analysis by flood types
- Output can be categorized to reflect risk appetite
- Rapid risk screening and scoring of global assets.
End User License Agreement
View the End User License Agreement conditions
Your license is subject to your prior acceptance of either this Licensed Application End User License Agreement (“Standard EULA”), or a custom end user license agreement between you and the Application Provider (“Custom EULA”), if one is provided.